Ready to provide you with the Best Sewing Machine Service on any brand, and Technical Happiness!
- BERNINA Factory Trained and Certified technicians on staff.
- We service ALL brands of sewing machines and sergers
- All work is done on site
- We take pride in our work
- Fast turn-around time
- Restoration of antique machines
- We have four technicians to serve you
- Extensive stock of repair parts
- A short list of the brands we repair: Singer, Pfaff, Kenmore, Viking, Janome, Baby Lock, Brother, White, Husqvarna, Elna, Juki, Simplicity, New Home.....
Service staff: Al, Jim, Blair and Jonna
About Al Hunt
Al Hunt has been a sewing machine technician for 37 years, and has serviced more than 37,000 sewing machines. During that time Al has received technical training from, and repaired for dealers of every leading sewing machine manufacturer.
As a certified BERNINA Technician and Resource Trainer for BERNINA of America, Al has taught hundreds of BERNINA technicians throughout the United States. He wrote the book on how to service competitive brand sewing machines used by BERNINA technicians.
As a consultant for NASA, Al has worked on projects for the International Space Station, manned flight to Mars, and habitation of the Moon and Mars.
As a former columnist for UPHOLSTERY JOURNAL and MARINE TEXTILE magazines, he has published more than 40 sewing machine maintenance articles.